We are pleased to announce that after many months of intensive work the book “Industrial Property Law. Commentary” edited by Dr Mariusz Kondrat and published by Wolters Kluwer Polska Publishing House. The authors of the commentary are experienced lawyers and patent attorneys Kondrat & Partners: Magdalena Jezierska-Zięba, PhD, Justyna Stefańczyk-Kaczmarzyk and Andrzej Przytuła, as well as Hanna Fedorowicz, the creator of the https://sowp.info/ portal with a database of IP case law.
Written from the point of view of practitioners, the commentary discusses:
– the scope of rights resulting from a patent, the right of protection for a utility model and trademark, the right in registration of an industrial design, topographies of integrated circuits and geographical indications,
– proceedings before the Patent Office,
– vindication of claims for infringement of industrial property rights,
– criminal liability for infringement of rights to an invention, trademark or industrial design,
– major revision of the Industrial Property Law.
#kondratipartnerzy #IP #pwp #WoltersKluwer
❰ Powrót do News