Anna Sowa-Jadczyk-a patent attorney at Kondrat and Partners law firm-has become a member of the EIT Jumpstarter jury. It is a program aimed at members of scientific project teams, innovators, researchers, PhD or master’s students with an idea for a product or service in the agri-food, raw materials, energy, healthcare, urban mobility or manufacturing sectors who want to take their idea from the lab to the market.
Jumpstarter helps innovators and entrepreneurs around an innovative idea build a viable business model, validate it, and finally encourages them to register a company.
– April 10, 2022 – deadline for submitting business ideas
– May 4, 2022- selection of ideas and invitation to Bootcamps
– May-June 2022 – bootcamps will be held online
– July-September 2022 – local joint training
– November 2022 – Grand Finale
More about EIT Jumpstarter: https://eitjumpstarter.eu/
❰ Powrót do News